|Boreman / Grader Driver - Comely Station (QLD)
||Boreman / Grader Driver - Comely Station (QLD)
Comely Station has an immediate vacancy for a motivated, capable person to join the team as the Boreman/Grader Driver. This roles core responsibility is the upkeep and maintenance of bores to ensure that waters run as well as having experience with operating the station grader and front end loader.
1. Maintenance of fences around watering points
2. Observing safe working practices
3. Maintenance of pumps and troughs and motors
4. Maintenance records
5. Checking and recording of water levels at all watering points
6. Grading of driveways and areas as required
1. Mechanical and welding knowledge would be advantageous
2. Ability to work alone or as a part of a team
3. Previous experience working with pumps and windmills would be highly desirable but not essential
4. Must be able to drive a grader and loader
5. A valid drivers licence is essential
6. Own vehicle an advantage
||* Grader 16G Air Con. Grading Station roads & fence lines.
* D10N Bull Dozer air con, pushing up gravel
* Excavator PC 200/8. For general station duties. No camping out. Great hourly rate.
|ADMINISTRATION / BUSINESS SUPPORT ROLE
||ADMINISTRATION / BUSINESS SUPPORT ROLE
• Located in Brisbane QLD
• Salary from $35,000 to $40,000
• Permanent Role
My client is Australia’s largest privately owned beef cattle producer and a position is now available for an organised and self-motivated office support person to join their team in a modern office based at Newmarket, on the north side of Brisbane.
An exciting position with varied duties and responsibilities, this position would suit a motivated team player.
Duties & Responsibilities
•meet and greet clients and visitors
•printing and binding documents
•outside deliveries and banking
•preparation of memos and meeting minutes
•responding to correspondence
•general office administration duties
Skills & Experience
•Proficiency in MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
•Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
•Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
•Desire to learn
•Motivation to grow and develop in the role
•Willingness to help others
There is potential for the successful applicant to be involved in media (print and social) aspects of the business and an interest in this area would be an advantage
This position is available immediately.
|Station Cook / Jillaroo - Comely Station
||Station Cook / Jillaroo - Comely Station
Comely Station has an immediate vacancy for a Station Cook/Jillaroo to join their team.
We are looking for an independent, flexible person who enjoys being part of a small team to help with assorted jobs around the station complex. This role involves cooking for 4 people. There would be opportunities for the right person to assist with stock work also.
Due to the location of the property, this role would suit someone with their own vehicle for independence.
The key skills required for this role include:
1. Ensure sufficient supply of lunch and morning tea meals are prepared
2. Keep a clean hygienic kitchen and dining room
3. Meal preparation and stores maintenance
4. Maintain kitchen utensils in good order; if breakages occur and new equipment is needed notify station management
5. Own vehicle
|2 x Station Hands - Isis Downs (QLD)
||2 x Station Hands - Isis Downs (QLD)
If you think you have the attitude to match this opportunity we currently are looking for motivated and energetic people to join the 2013 team.
The backbone of our business, our stockpeople maintain the day to day running of the properties processing cattle, running fences, maintaining watering points, working with the leadership team in land management schemes and making major and minor improvements on each of the stations.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
1. Principally engaged in operations such as: stock camp and weaner camps
2. Branding, tagging and drenching cattle
3. Mustering and drafting
4. Loading of cattle onto trucks ready for transport
5. Motorbike skills
6. Assisting in cattle yards when required
7. Vehicle and machinery operations and general station duties
The key skills required for this role include:
1. Previous experience in a similar role desired
2. Motorbike license preferred
3. Cattle handling experience
4. General property maintenance
||NEWCASTLE WATERS STATION N.T
||We require an enthusiastic experienced person to plan, prepare and cook nutritious meals for between 15 and 40 people at our Newcastle Waters Station.
Must be clean and tidy and have good time management skills.
Previous butchering and station cooking experience would be advantageous.
||DARWIN /Point Stuart Region N.T
Location: Point Stuart Region
A position has become available at Paspaley Rural, one of Australia's most progressive agricultural companies. We are looking for a self-motivated couple to assist with the daily management of our cattle finishing enterprise located on the Mary River flood plans
Essential requirements are experience in all areas of cattle husbandry and the demonstrated ability to supervise and direct staff. Car and Truck licences are required. This is a hands-on role requiring sound communication skills, the ability to report to management remotely and a keen interest in the Northern Australian Pastoral Industry with emphasis on fattening quality livestock